Day 4: It is all about Buffalo Bill Cody


We drove to Cody, Wyoming to do two things: 1) See the Buffalo Bill Museum and 2) See the Buffalo Bill Rodeo.

I had been through the museum years ago and I was so impressed by their collections that I wanted to see it again.  They have great items on Buffalo Bill Cody, the plains Indians and one of the world’s best gun collections.
My friend Buffalo Bill

Everything about this picture was "live".

This one was also live.



At night I went to my first rodeo.  What a treat!  It was great fun.  Cody, Wyoming has a rodeo every night.  They had everything that rodeos are supposed to have.  They even let me ride a “live” bull.  Believe it or not, I stayed on the required time (even though real cowboys don’t wear tennis shoes).  All in all, it was a great way to spend my 80th birthday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 16: Another Epiphany

Day 12: Reflections...

Day 14 & 15: More Driving on the Oregon Coast